World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to tor bay last nite with gaffa and clickins, we had a good sesh i had 3 flounders from 1/2 lb to 1 1/2 lb gaffa had 2 bass one was a keeper but both were returned and clickins had the biggest bass of the nite weighing in at 2 1/2lb, sorry no pics as it was pi55ing down and we were all soking wet all fish came on lug.:clap3:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Went to tor bay last nite with gaffa and clickins, we had a good sesh i had 3 flounders from 1/2 lb to 1 1/2 lb gaffa had 2 bass one was a keeper but both were returned and clickins had the biggest bass of the nite weighing in at 2 1/2lb, sorry no pics as it was pi55ing down and we were all soking wet all fish came on lug.:clap3:
Yeah great sesh shame the fishing was made hard by the weather! just finished sorting out my gear what a mess!!!!!!! :clap3:

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
also p.jones fished there on sat nite along with 2 of his mates from work and he caught 6 bass to 4lb on lug with the other 2 boys blanking i know gaffa has the pics from their sess so he will prob post them on here later, another trip there this week is definately on the cards !:clap3:

·
Registered
960 Posts
also p.jones fished there on sat nite along with 2 of his mates from work and he caught 6 bass to 4lb on lug with the other 2 boys blanking i know gaffa has the pics from their sess so he will prob post them on here later, another trip there this week is definately on the cards !:clap3:
The 2 boys who blanked were using crab. All fish were caught when it was dark.:)

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
Well done on your fishing mate what was the bass caught on and the flattieas i am out that way next saturday as long as the weather is ok cheers tight lines

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
everything was caught on lug mate good luck for sat but goin on wots been caught down there u shouldnt need it mate :clap3:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts