World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Fished Torbay tonight, two boys from Tiverton down too but no action. Threw everything at it, all baits possible from low to high and into dark. One whiting for dinner which took whole squid.

Keep trying and wait for colder water. Water like gin today.

Tribs

Out

·
SW Shore Hunter
730 Posts
Whereabouts in Torbay mate?.. And have you fished Berry Head Quarry in Brixham recently?? As i am living in Falmouth ATM and have not fished any Torbay marks in months, would love to see a few big cod reported off the platform there if the trawlers ain't bloody got 'em all yet and if they've even turned up!! It's 50-90 ft+ off there I've been told. Here's a site if you don't already know it, really helpful for marks catch reports etc.. http://www.torbayfishing.com/

Cheers, Jackson

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Jackson,
That was Berry Head. My nan lives on the hill above in Garlic Rea so fish there often. Junk, came home with more leads than i went with which was a highlight, reeling in lots of old rigs with decent leads. Cheers Chris

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers Jackson,
That was Berry Head. My nan lives on the hill above in Garlic Rea so fish there often. Junk, came home with more leads than i went with which was a highlight, reeling in lots of old rigs with decent leads. Cheers Chris

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.