World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In torquay for 2 days. Where do i fish and what method. Ive brought pretty much everything from plugs to bottom gear. So any advice is welcome. Can travle around so berrt head and hopes nose looking likely

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hello mate, hopes nose may be worth a go. I havent fished it for a little while but i imagine the mackerel will still be there, the favourite easiest mark being known as mackerel corner.

As you walk down onto the rocks if you look on the right theyll be an island a little way out, anywhere on this side is fairly rough ground so bottom fishing for wrasse with crab or worm on the flood could be a good bet. Also theres a chance of huss, conger and rockling in the night. Obviously theres a chance of losing a little gear so pack plenty of leads. On this side theres also a sewage pipe. think its unused but still a chance of a mullet here,.

If you leave this side and go to the left when you walk down you can see a point known as mackerel corner. feathers or float fishing ill get you mackerel garfish and pollack in the day. possibly scad in the darkness. Bottom fishing into the bay ill give plenty of dogfish in the darkness. the grounds quite clean in the bay.

cheers

lee

1 - 4 of 4 Posts