World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to the steps for the first time today what a lovely building!!!

it was a lovely view over the mersey at that time in the morning!!!

and know i know why they call it the town hall STEPS :blink: ok goin down em but a bugger comin up!!!!!

anyhow back to the fishin (or rather the lack of it!!) i fished till half 11 and had nothing more to show for it than 4 crabs!!!!!

i think i had every crab in the mersey on my swim!!!! but the weather was good and it was nice to get out and find a new mark!! :clap2:

anyhow abit 45 mins befroe i left the lifeguard came walkin up from the ferry terminal direction and gave me a possible reason why i blanked!! APPARENTLY there was a seal swimming around and fishing just the other side of the ferry terminal and she had spent nearly an hour wathching the fekkin thing :giveup:

tightlies lads

alan

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
nice one alan

all that way to catch crabs :g: :roll1: :roll1:

no what you mean about the walk up them steps we parked in the carpark as well

felt like rocky when i got to the top of them :1a: pmsl

tightlines...................daz

·
Banned
549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nice one alan

all that way to catch crabs :g: :roll1: :roll1:

tightlines...................daz
yea but it was worth it to find the mark!!! usual rules applied too, a load of old boys walking past with the immortal lines "you should have been here last week!!!" etc etc :nonono:

still i had a good time!! watching alll those young female joggers running past on their morning run, helped pass the time!!! :unsure: :)

tightlines
alan

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
nice report and pics Alan -

I was looking for some idea for mersey marks - and your report offers one more for the bottom drawer - thanks mate

Al

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Told you about them crabs alan ther a pain they clean your hooks in seconds at least you got out for the morn

1 - 6 of 6 Posts