1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,785 Posts
Makes you glad we don't really suffer any extremes of weather here, not forgetting those who lost their lives in the storm, it's easy to say property is just property and can be replaced, but damage to homes, cars, boats and other much loved posessions must be truly heartbraking.

·
Registered
556 Posts
hello. looks like some rich people out there theyve all got boats on there drives !:thumbs:
A friend of mine who I contacted to see if he were safe who lives in New Jersey tells me that most of the houses wrecked were "holiday homes" or 2nd homes and that's probably why a good deal have boats there etc.

The worst part to follow (not forgetting those who lost theirs lives) was that thousands were with out power in their homes, even well in land for a long time, many still.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
:clap2: Do the words professional and politician go in the same sentence? If they're anything like ours there's nothing professional about them. Underhand, evasive, double dealing, lying, scheming, self promoting, but professional, never. :clap2:
Surely they have taken those traits to a professional level,indeed they must have"ologies" in them.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Steven

Pretty devistating pictures. Incredible to see the boats up so high and dry...
just think of it as a free lift out. ( time to do the anti-foul i believe )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts