World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does ,or can any members in the west coast [ glasgow or argylle] point me in the right direction of a training facilitie for power boat 1, 2 or a more intensive course . looking to do this at the begining of next month. tried to get in touch with the one in glasgow , but no answer.. any help or numbers greatley appreciated. :boat:

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Try Largs Yacht Haven Chunky. I'm 90% sure they were doing it. let me know how you get on as I'm interested in doing the level 2?

Can anyone else advise if level 1 is worth doing if I've 3 years experience in my own boat in differing weathers?

G

·
Skip level 1.

Forward, Backward, round in a circle.
Anyone who has half their brain cells intact should be able to cope with level 2 with no difficulties. It is a far more recognised qualification too.

Tom

·
Captain Chaos!
3,694 Posts
does ,or can any members in the west coast [ glasgow or argylle] point me in the right direction of a training facilitie for power boat 1, 2 or a more intensive course . looking to do this at the begining of next month. tried to get in touch with the one in glasgow , but no answer.. any help or numbers greatley appreciated. :boat:

HI CB, Try this one...

http://www.seaforce.co.uk/

They have moved to Braehead, from the Tallship, and might have a new number....I did my course last year with them...very good, and the boat on the home page is the one you use !!! :):)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts