World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks Bootster & Swingtip for the directions.

Just fished Tramps Alley tonight from 5.00 pm to 01.00. Great spot virtually snag free and deep water.

Bit slow to start but after dark bites were quite regular. Lots of small micro cod and the odd whiting but a nice 5lb cod at 11.00. All others undersize and returned.

There are posts that stop you driving to the bottom of Tramps Alley so you need to park on the bank just past the bus stop and walk down the cliff / dunes. Hell of a walk back up though with all the kit so go light next time is the secret.

Bait was fresh lug from Gorelston Tackle rated 7 / 10.

Regards

Davidebt:) :) :)

·
Registered
924 Posts
Thanks for your report David and I am very pleased you had a good session and a 5lb cod to boot!! Thanks also for the advice. Next time I'm up in that part of the county I'll take a look, it sounds interesting.
THANK COD FOR FISHING!!

·
Registered
2,390 Posts
Bloody scary, but I think I'd rather see them, at least I know where they are! :unsure:

Glad you had a few Dave and a 5lber is better than I've had this year you lucky sod! Think I might take a wander along to Aldeburgh tomorrow, determined to get a half decent one before they all go on hols.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts