World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi fatboy here, slight change of plans, staying in bude now for the fortnight, but just checking to see if you were still up for a couple of sessions in august, be great if you are
fatboy

·
Registered
553 Posts
hi fatboy here, slight change of plans, staying in bude now for the fortnight, but just checking to see if you were still up for a couple of sessions in august, be great if you are
fatboy
Hi mate,
back on line now, bt been out to fix the faulty box on top of the pole outside my house again, still up for some fishing when your down, don't know anywhere round Bude as i have never fished there but the beaches should fish the same as the surf beaches round Newquay.:fishing:

·
Registered
447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi mate,
back on line now, bt been out to fix the faulty box on top of the pole outside my house again, still up for some fishing when your down, don't know anywhere round Bude as i have never fished there but the beaches should fish the same as the surf beaches round Newquay.:fishing:
cool, only about 100 yds from the beach, give you a bell nearer the time fella:notworthy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts