World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening team.

move recently been traveling for a couple of years. Carrying a couple of rods with me one heavy one light in my backpack. It worked pretty well. The only issue I had was carrying the reels. Usually in a plastic container filled will socks etc to keep them from banging. Can anyone suggest a fix spool bag for traveling.

thank FC

for anyone interested this is the Kuroshio 10-35g light travel I have been using. I highly recommend it. Check out

beneath the waves fishing

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've got an old Abu twin compartment bag that does for 4000's and a two lrf reels with spare spools.
Granted, it's not first class travel, have to throw a few sweatbands in there for cushioning.
If that's more the idea you might look at soft camera bags(ones with lens sections)-i bet there's a few of those going cheap

·
Registered
10,178 Posts
Evening team.

move recently been traveling for a couple of years. Carrying a couple of rods with me one heavy one light in my backpack. It worked pretty well. The only issue I had was carrying the reels. Usually in a plastic container filled will socks etc to keep them from banging. Can anyone suggest a fix spool bag for traveling.

thank FC

for anyone interested this is the Kuroshio 10-35g light travel I have been using. I highly recommend it. Check out

beneath the waves fishing
Like but, Crazy :).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.