World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any takers? if so..

i'll be the one standing in the dark, with rain ****ing down around me, in rubber trousers with my rod in my hand. (and a huge pile of bass beside me)

i'll be there from 7.30 for a couple or three hours.

wish me luck

crafty

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
good luck sam dont like the sound of the rubber trousers tho and rod in hand !!!!!!!!!!!! was going myself but its flat this coast

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rich if you wanna drive here, i would drive the rest of the way, have to hurry though leaving in an hour or so.

mart you ok if we get of home early ish, say 10, got to be up in the morning.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
that should be fine m8,how late you staying Poughill Reef?
i've always fished 2 hrs down to low and 2 back up

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
na cant make it boys but will wish you all the best got to get this boat all ready for the season as its going to nice next week

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
shame rich next time hey, see you all there i'm going off line now. anyone else wants to come you know where and when.

see ya there

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
got back about 10.30, had one small bass just under a pound or so. lovely night to be out, but a bit too bringt a moon for a good nights bassing. still great to meet a few people and enjoy the sea.

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
no fish for me, but great to get out (without falling over!!)
moon was very bright, and the weights got burried within seconds, ideal surf, had a few bites but no hook ups.
left at 11pm, wish i stayed on a bit after the pub lights got switched off, I find it better then, but school run in the morning so had to leave.

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
Stayed til 1am by which time the tide had chased me up the rocks. 1 decent bite to black lug/rag after the lights went out but no takers.

I enjoyed a bit of a Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tensing exploration early on with Crafty before the tide dropped (nice to check escape routes) and was good to fish a beach I used to surf. I'm out to fish them all by the end of the year. (That's a lot of beaches!)

It was good to meet you guys and hopefully catch up again soon. :) :)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I enjoyed a bit of a Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tensing exploration early on with Crafty before the tide dropped''

nice one PR, but did we reach the summit?

hope i didn't put you off. have to meet up again some time, on the flood maybe?

oh and cheers for the beer.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Guys,

I did pop down for a look (only for a slurp in the port willy after work) and saw the windswept figures on the flat rock to the left..... Looked really good conditions.

Probably best i did'nt put in an appearance as it looked kinda crowded anyway!

getting glug and rag in tomorrow for the weekend so may catch some of you then:clap2: Although i have another spot not too far away throwing up Straps, rockling, coalies , Tbr's and yes bassies at night!!:secret:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts