World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any takers? if so..

i'll be the one standing in the dark, with rain ****ing down around me, in rubber trousers with my rod in my hand. (and a huge pile of bass beside me)

i'll be there from 7.30 for a couple or three hours.

wish me luck

crafty

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
no fish for me, but great to get out (without falling over!!)
moon was very bright, and the weights got burried within seconds, ideal surf, had a few bites but no hook ups.
left at 11pm, wish i stayed on a bit after the pub lights got switched off, I find it better then, but school run in the morning so had to leave.

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
Stayed til 1am by which time the tide had chased me up the rocks. 1 decent bite to black lug/rag after the lights went out but no takers.

I enjoyed a bit of a Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tensing exploration early on with Crafty before the tide dropped (nice to check escape routes) and was good to fish a beach I used to surf. I'm out to fish them all by the end of the year. (That's a lot of beaches!)

It was good to meet you guys and hopefully catch up again soon. :) :)

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I enjoyed a bit of a Edmund Hillary and Sherpa Tensing exploration early on with Crafty before the tide dropped''

nice one PR, but did we reach the summit?

hope i didn't put you off. have to meet up again some time, on the flood maybe?

oh and cheers for the beer.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hey Guys,

I did pop down for a look (only for a slurp in the port willy after work) and saw the windswept figures on the flat rock to the left..... Looked really good conditions.

Probably best i did'nt put in an appearance as it looked kinda crowded anyway!

getting glug and rag in tomorrow for the weekend so may catch some of you then:clap2: Although i have another spot not too far away throwing up Straps, rockling, coalies , Tbr's and yes bassies at night!!:secret:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.