World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any one fishing at trebarwith to night low water 1200 surf getting up digging this morning any there to night come up for chat keep u anglers informed about tonight catch:?:blink:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
Would love to m8 but work is too busy at the mo to even think about mid week :(
can't even go anywhere this weekend too as i'm off to the Scillies. Will be sussing out a few marks for when Rich and I go at the end of the month ;) but taking the wife this weekend so shhhhhhhhh lol

·
Cliff Dangler
2,576 Posts
I'd love to get down there but I have a meeting this evening and I don't know what time it'll finish.

It's 50:50 at the mo but if I can make it down I'll pop over to say hi.

I've not been out for over a week and a half due to commitments (not the group) and it's getting to me.

:ahhh: :ahhh: :ahhh:

Have a good un :thumbs:

:)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you are after a biggie mate, chuck a whole fresh squid out into the surf, about 40 yards out or a nice big fresh launce scrapped from the beach.
hi nice night good 4lb seemed like 8 in the surf 6 smaller all on lug only guy fishing last bass still running till the bloody netters get there have fun:clap2:

·
Registered
169 Posts
Well I only got a few hours of fishing in. Spent most of the time undoing birds nests out of my new (fleabay) multiplier, and I still managed to get a few small bass, one while undoing some knots :)

It really is that easy !!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts