World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
f*ckin boats, inside the 5knt speed limits on straits last night stalking along the shore with my dog just on sunset, guy showing off to his girlfriend doin fig 8s and ripping up and down. tried to get away. another guy turned up to fish and threw a rock out toward the boat, guy in boat comes in and tilts his engine out as much as he can and throttles up and down right past me as well, only managed one cast then packed up and headed for the dock whilst being stalked (for a change) by this boat, thought i had something to do with the rock thrower thing is i knew who he was and where he kept his boat, i also knew id get there b4 he tied his final mooring line...lolololol, little runt, just a kid lucky for him hopefully his dad will take him in hand. no respect some kids these days and im only 37.

i use a boat but i stick to the 5knt limits, if only to preserve the peace for people along the shore, plus you see more.

anyway treeboa that one session down will try again tonight, might as well get second jinx out the way

1 - 1 of 1 Posts