World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi lads and lasses.

The start of a new Plymouth Shore League sees me searching for new marks to try. Having always wanted to but never having tried Trevose I'm looking for advice on the area.
I've been told the Small Eyeds are a bit in the past now, but I'd realy fancy catching a decent Pollack or two, along with the normal Mackerel, Garfish, etc.

Come on folk, tell me all you know and I'll try to do the same when you need some help.

Cheers.

Lee

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sammy Dimple said:
Hi lads and lasses.

The start of a new Plymouth Shore League sees me searching for new marks to try. Having always wanted to but never having tried Trevose I'm looking for advice on the area.
I've been told the Small Eyeds are a bit in the past now, but I'd realy fancy catching a decent Pollack or two, along with the normal Mackerel, Garfish, etc.

Come on folk, tell me all you know and I'll try to do the same when you need some help.

Cheers.

Lee

Hello there!

nip into Padstow, have a word with Ed Schliffke at his shop there (say Hi from the camper-van two in lancs, (remember the days at Treyarnon Ed? We miss those days real bad) remember us to Barb. ask him how Mike is and get him to take you rock-hopping.... Masses of fun and fishes galore, he is the Trevose expert.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts