World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All, looking for advice. I want to get away around New Year ( too much family over Christmas!) for a long weekend. Fancy sea fishing somewhere warm and sunny but not too far and expensive. Could be boat and/or bank. Possibly Fuertaventura/Canaries but open to ideas. Been fishing since a youngster but mainly freshwater and a bit of saltwater so need advice. Will be aiming to enjoy a rest and a few pints of course. Happy to head off solo but also happy with group trips. Where would be best, any ideas?

·
Registered
20,621 Posts
Hi All, looking for advice. I want to get away around New Year ( too much family over Christmas!) for a long weekend. Fancy sea fishing somewhere warm and sunny but not too far and expensive. Could be boat and/or bank. Possibly Fuertaventura/Canaries but open to ideas. Been fishing since a youngster but mainly freshwater and a bit of saltwater so need advice. Will be aiming to enjoy a rest and a few pints of course. Happy to head off solo but also happy with group trips. Where would be best, any ideas?
:) Any of the above plus Sal Cape Verde. :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
I have a few regular clients that fish Fuertaventura for the big rays as well as other species. They seem to enjoy it a lot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts