World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI Guys, Went to croyde bay with family for a short holiday last week and took my gear with me. Had a good week , kids totally tired out, wife tired out and as for me well I had contact Wilky who gave some great advise as to where to buy my bait and where to fish the beach. We were in contact most of the week I only wish we were up there for longer so I could meet up and go fishing with him.
On wednesday morning I told my wife I would be fishing that evening and would be home whenever. We went out for the day with the kids and then they wanted to go for a swim in the pool where we were staying. Ok we said and off we went. LIttle did we know they had a water flume there and little harriet (10) said come on lets do the slide. Now bearing in mind only last week I pulled a muscle in my back, This was I thought a lot better and said ok, H went first and then me, well bloody hell now I know why I don't like them. I was tossed and turned this way and that and bang the muscle went again. As I come out the wife saw the look of pain on my face smiled and said thats your fishing out then eh..... How wrong she was I was going pain or not so that evening doped up on pain killers I went. Wilky said to me fish the rocks first and move to the middle after a few hours. The weather was calm, cold, very quiet, the only movement was a couple of knocks but that was about it all night. I will be going back at some point in a few months so hope to catch then. I must say a big thanks to Wilky for the info and sorry I have not been in touch been a bit knakered since been back. Will pm him later

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Kev, I reckon you should kick his head in for that kind of "info".

:bleh:

ignore the hake kev.hes just bitter cause he`s spent the last 2 weeks catching tiddlers on a volcanic rock in the atlantic :notworthy .while you were fishing on his territory.lol.

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts

·
Official Jokes Forum Examiner
61,171 Posts

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
I would, Kev. We could kick his head in together in half the time, then spend twice as long fishing where the fish ARE!
:roll1:
Now then ! Now then!! Leave my business partner alone you lot !:uhuh:
If you kick 'is 'ead in we'll never get our killer venture off the ground. :secret:

This time next year we'll be multi millionaires - we're going to buy out Christie Estates - then which beach will you lot fish 'round 'ere ?:unsure:

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
I would, Kev. We could kick his head in together in half the time, then spend twice as long fishing where the fish ARE!
:roll1:

bring it on! haha..weres the fish then foxy..youve had 3 trips out this weekend and i dont see any catch reports.maybe your past it mate? or maybe its because you snapped your rod in the car boot :bleh:

ps,,slippy..have you got on to the patent office yet?cant wait for the money to roll in:)

·
Registered
6,649 Posts
ps,,slippy..have you got on to the patent office yet?cant wait for the money to roll in:)
Can't say too much 'ere mate. :secret:
Suffice it to say that I've just placed an order for an ex - Abramovich 178 foot sea going yacht - should be big enough for those day fishing trips eh ?

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
:lmao:
Can't say too much 'ere mate. :secret:
Suffice it to say that I've just placed an order for an ex - Abramovich 178 foot sea going yacht - should be big enough for those day fishing trips eh ?

ideal....i hope its equiped with the latest zodiac stealth boat? could come in handy for peeler scrumping :blink: :lmao:

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HI HAKE, We could if my back was ok. Just got back from doc's and its not a pulled muscle. Instesd its an inflamed thoraxic disc (ouch) so I will be laid up for a while So wilky will be very safe me thinks. Am a bit narked as had boat trip planned this week end of the Scillys on a few wrecks. So I will have to give the wife a hard time. So she buys all the pain killers in boots to get rid of me. Wilky I checked with my mate mark and he said whenever you come down he will be happy to arrange a trip mate.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts