Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who's up for it?

I fancy a few days fishing Belfast and north of there. the ferry isnt to expensive, i think its about £75 for the coach but with the apex it will be about half of that. not the best way to travel but its cheap.

Im taking a tent so accomodation costs will be zero, just bait and foodstuff to shell out for.

who wants to go then? Im looking to go the 20th-23rd of April.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
aye , count me in

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
count me out on that one , its a week before my summer boat trips start:boat: an just after my skate trip:boat: so nooo can do ! :nonono: would like a wee session over there this year though , especially the west coast !:notworthy

·
Registered
483 Posts
Cris you wana be driving right through there and heading for the Donegal area!

I fished roughly 50 miles south of donegal last august for 5 days and it was the best fishing i have ever had in my life the waters are totally virging you will never see another angler!!

In total me and my two mates handled prob about 250 (without exagerating) pollock averaging about 4 pounds to all methods from spinning to rag on the flaot and even on the bottom as well as lots of other species including bull huss monster wrasse e.t.c

This was all from the shore and most of the time we fished light to enable us to keep on the move at all times!

If you need any more info let me know matey.

Davie

·
Registered
859 Posts
right guys prices i have just booked it for a day trip on the 14th april leaving stranraer, at 04.55 on the fast ferry in to belfast and returning at 22.10 that night, 4passengers and car is 154quid, we are going by car cause it works out about 50quid per skull and thats all your fuel and traveling costs and heading for port rush

·
Registered
483 Posts
right guys prices i have just booked it for a day trip on the 14th april leaving stranraer, at 04.55 on the fast ferry in to belfast and returning at 22.10 that night, 4passengers and car is 154quid, were are going by car cause it works out about 50quid per skull and thats all your fuel and traveling costs and heading for port rush
sounds good matey you goin with ur mates?

Dave

·
Registered
859 Posts
yip davie at the mo there is only 2 of us but might,be 4 i am actual going over to visit the cemetery,as my mum passed ,away:sad: at the beginning of december,2006 and thought i would do some:fishing1: as i was over there:)

·
Registered
483 Posts
yip davie at the mo there is only 2 of us but might,be 4 i am actual going over to visit the cemetery,as my mum passed ,away:sad: at the beginning of december,2006 and thought i would do some:fishing1: as i was over there:)

Ramcheck sorry to hear that about your mum!

Well if you get a chence to wet a line hopefully u have a good time have heard a few good comments from the port rush area!!

Davie

·
Registered
859 Posts
cheers davie thats cool ; will defo be :fishing1: portrush,no problem there and looking foward to it as well.
i was brought up in portrush, when i was a kid we lived there about 4mths, of the year right up till i was about 18:) also have plenty relations over there too so it will be a good trip no matter what:) :clap3:

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
probably better moving this tread to the meets , trips etc , catagory at the top.

mor people may see it there

al

·
Banned
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it doesnt really matter who's trip it is.

or wont people come if its mine? Im not organising it, your travel arrangements are your own, but if you do want to come then we should all buy tickets for the same time or at least know where the others will be if thats not possible.

or of you have a car then if you can find enough people to fill it then even better. the rest will see you on the ferry, assuming anybody goes.

·
Registered
859 Posts
keef sorry m8 my trip has nothing, to do with cris trying to arrange, some of you guys for a wee session in ireland.:)
but for the record i posted, first on the 15/3/07 cris on the 16 but its not a comp, between me and cris lol
i am pourly going to ireland on a personal, matter:sad: and thought i would get some fishing, in why i was there .
anywhy cris i am book on the 4.55 fast ferry, :boat: for the 14th april retuning, on 22.10 that night.
we are heading for portrush harbour, then on to the rock marks from there if any of you guys are going that day well it would be nice, to meet up with yous lets no what your plans are guys

·
Registered
859 Posts
so is any of you guys going to ireland then 0n the 14th april

·
Registered
859 Posts
Yes I Did Mate Had A Great Time Not Alot Of Fish Caught But Excellent Weekend

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.