World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.tronixuk.com/
Had a selection of these items sent to me recently and have finally had a chance to play.
I think the gear i used was brilliant, well made and good quality.
The sliding float stops are pretty neat!( they come in 30lb and 80lb)

I made a couple of rigs up using these instead of crimps and it worked pretty well, Making them easy to adjust. I use Pre-stretched Sakum 80 rig body which is thin, and even thinner after i have done with it. Any other 80lb body will take these and be even tighter.

The 3mm clear beads are usefull items for either snoods or swivel beads, Very unobtrusive!

The threeway beads are Ideal for making up your boat rigs and again being clear will help hide the guts of your rigs.

The link clips i tested on a ratchet and scales and they will take a heafty cast, just to make sure i gave one a hell of a fast jerk up to 70lbs and the link held firm.
The split rings also are quality (i am using plenty of these for certain things:secret: )

all in all i am well impressed and still have some items to try out.
From what i can Gather, more and more shops are now stocking Tronix gear so hopefully it will be in everyones tackle boxes soon

·
Registered
712 Posts
We will be adding retail capabilities to the website within the coming weeks.
In the meantime please contact me if you are interested in buying any of our products.

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Looks canny, i will have to try some for myself. No doubt it stacks up well compared to Berkley, Mustad and Genie rig making components. Have not seen it in the shops though, do you supply the north eats shops.

·
Registered
712 Posts
At the moment, none of the North East shops have placed any orders, although I have been speaking with a couple of them.
I was interviewed on BBC radio newcastle by Sam Harris, and he has been very complimentary and helpful. But so far, no orders.
We are a brand new company and only launched in March, so I need you guys to tell your local shops that you want to see our gear on there shelves!
Bass-ic, let me know what you want to try and we can sort something out.

·
Halfway To the Horizon
1,513 Posts
whats the prices of the hanging clips(both A&B) in comparison 2 gemini?#
products look good tho.
PS

·
Halfway To the Horizon
1,513 Posts
would they be available to buy by WSF members? and what costs/quantities?
PS

·
Registered
712 Posts
As I said the website will have retail facilities relatively soon, but for now anyone wanting to buy can contact me, trade or retail, via the website.
Paul, hanging snaps rrp is 0.75p per pack of 10 retail

·
Registered
12,592 Posts
Hey George. I have finally had a play with the shrimp rigs. They are a fantastic feather, and will slaughter the hering when they come back in.
One thing, if you could get some made up with a heavy body, so that they can be cast hard from the beach, I reckon you will have a best seller, cos I notie all these rigs by all manufacturers design them for dropping down on light mono. Light droppers on heavy body, and I'll buy the fist fifty sets fom you!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Cheers for all the support guys its very important, we are slowly making progress and getting stock into more shops now.
Point taken on board Rob, I will look into some 60-80lb bodies.
The new range of ready tied beach rigs, pirks, casting lures and rig winders have left the factory and should be with us in about 5 weeks, can't wait for them to arrive!
Thanks again, watch this space.....

·
Master Blanker
3,582 Posts
had a look at some of the gear myself. looks pretty good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts