World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a letter today off the R N L I to go and be presented with my NATIONAL RUNNER UP AWARD id like to thank all of you who support me and the R N L I.:thumbs::thumbs::fishing1::1a:

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
i had a letter today off the R N L I to go and be presented with my NATIONAL RUNNER UP AWARD id like to thank all of you who support me and the R N L I.:thumbs::thumbs::fishing1::1a:
:clap3::notworthy:clap3::notworthy:clap3::notworthy:clap3:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congrats from me too Steve. Well done and keep up the good work Mr Bean:clap3::notworthy

·
England Team Captain
30,607 Posts
:) Well done mate. Stay cool....:notworthy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:) Well done mate. Stay cool....:notworthy
i will mate i got to do a speech it will go something like lee tragically lost his life at sea but because he was lost @ sea he is still saving lives of others @sea.something like that anyway:)

·
Registered
3,319 Posts
your tragedy has certainly inspired others to contribute (me included) to the RNLI Steve. once again, congratulations on your recognition of all the fantastic work you do.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
your tragedy has certainly inspired others to contribute (me included) to the RNLI Steve. once again, congratulations on your recognition of all the fantastic work you do.
thanks gareth mate you will see me all over the media including the tv raising the profile of the rnli and of course asking people to donate.ill pm you now mate:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts