World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
12,995 Posts
Bit sus to be honest. Ne excuse for anything left anywhere except in bins but that looks as if they have all trecked to the one single spot to drop their rubbish. Either that or somebody keen for a picture and a story has emptied a bin out. Call me a cynic as I am.

·
Registered
21,138 Posts
No race card but if ya know then jusy say it :unsure:
Disgusting as said.
:(You are right, it's not locals as they appreciate what they have. It's families and gangs having a holiday paid for with the fish they sell. Wardens are pointless as they don't want a beating which is what they'll get if you try to remove them and deny them "their human rights". You need police to enforce the law and SAS to protect the police as without both you'll fail. :(

·
Registered
42 Posts
It was the same in Brixham just on a smaller scale I ended up carrying a cardboard box with beer bottles and other junk away with me. This and people strangling seagulls, I don't know what's happening.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Dont believe all you read!😏and the rubbish picture is "rubbish" from anglers picnickers tourists locals etc...the bins are always overflowing! besides a few fishing Hope's nose,its a tourity picnicking area!🙄 we try and get down there for a week with the children grandchildren every august! I/we take some mackeral for the barbecue and never see huge gangs of anglers taking everything they catch! This 'fishing gangs' story is a blown up story!🙄🤣

·
Registered
25,005 Posts
Staycations the scum that usually go annoying the spanish have stayed home.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Dont believe all you read!😏and the rubbish picture is "rubbish" from anglers picnickers tourists locals etc...the bins are always overflowing! besides a few fishing Hope's nose,its a tourity picnicking area!🙄 we try and get down there for a week with the children grandchildren every august! I/we take some mackeral for the barbecue and never see huge gangs of anglers taking everything they catch! This 'fishing gangs' story is a blown up story!🙄🤣
You fished my local macky mark at Dover lol ?

·
Premium Member
9,807 Posts
Commercial fisherman ain’t they, selling fish setting up camps, is this the same lot that fish at Chesil Beach, but obviously have moved on as there is no mackerel to catch or sell. Apart from that go to any sandy tourist beach, and the amount of rubbish left on the beach after they have left, and is spotlessly cleaned paid for by you, for the next day of tourist and trash.

·
Global Moderator
23,173 Posts
Anyone gonna play the Race card on this one?. Probably not eh. But we all know who is responsible for all this Deplorable behaviour....But not allowed to say.
C’mon, litter has existed for ever, to blame it on certain ethnic groups is lazy.

·
Global Moderator
23,173 Posts
It’s the the people from other countries catching the mackerel taking them up to the road and selling them , they camp there , local people don’t fish there in the summer , did you notice I was careful not to blame the inmergrants. Which sadly it is
Where are they sold?

Reactions: Colin Chaplin

·
Premium Member
24,417 Posts
If people know who it is and where they are selling it then why aren’t they reporting it. I don’t give a monkeys where they come from get it reported 🤷🏼‍♂️

If they don’t however and are just guessing then grow a pair and say it rather than all this veiled speech 👎

·
Premium Member
9,807 Posts
Just to add that the French, when they tried to introduce a sea fishing rod license, that no one brought, they brought in a law that any fish caught from the shore had to be marked in such a way, that it could not be sold commercially, if you get caught leaving a beach with an unmarked fish or tried to sell a fish for commercial gains, they will fine you. As for litter louts fine them as well. Sick of tired of the excuses, who going to police it, it’s about time someone in the powers to be, started doing something about it.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts