World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had 3 hrs going spear so popped down to trunch lane I wasn't expecting any thing and it didn't let me down, not a bite I didn't even wait till high tide.
just needed 3 hrs self harming lol, it all came flooding back why I go north lol. I did meet a forum member who was going for a stroll along the beach but cant remember your name (sorry mate) but was nice talking for a while to break up the intense boredom, oh and I was the only berk fishing. si

·
Registered
719 Posts
Your not on your own bud, i fished near there one evening last week and got exactly the same result. All me baits were coming back untouched as well. Lol i stuck it out until an hour after high and still nowt.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your not on your own bud, i fished near there one evening last week and got exactly the same result. All me baits were coming back untouched as well. Lol i stuck it out until an hour after high and still nowt.
3 hrs is enough for me, as I know when im beaten lol.
hooks were stripped in about 10 mins so chances of a fish finding any thing is a bit remote. ......si

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I fished the morning tide Si and had one Doggie. I was 'reliably' informed that Codling had been caught there just 2 nights previous. Its strange, crabs wernt really a problem when I fished. Yes they were in evidence sometimes, but othertimes the bait was coming back untouched after 20 minutes.

·
Registered
26 Posts
si it was me cushy number [phil] that ya spoke to on sat nyt mate,i fished Vickers point sun morn and settled for a couple of flounder,better than a kick up the rear.am sure it can only get better.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
si it was me cushy number [phil] that ya spoke to on sat nyt mate,i fished Vickers point sun morn and settled for a couple of flounder,better than a kick up the rear.am sure it can only get better.
hi phil was nice to meet ya mate, you did better than I did but mind you I wasn't worried on catching I just needed a few hours to unwind.
I much rather leave the flatties to the 400 hook flapper gang, as you saw on sat I much rather stick to my 3 or 4 worms wrapped with elastic on me pulley rig.:thumbs:

·
Registered
6,076 Posts
hi phil was nice to meet ya mate, you did better than I did but mind you I wasn't worried on catching I just needed a few hours to unwind.
I much rather leave the flatties to the 400 hook flapper gang, as you saw on sat I much rather stick to my 3 or 4 worms wrapped with elastic on me pulley rig.:thumbs:
cant fault you si

stick with the set up that has done you proud over the last few months bud!!!
its a well proven rig !!

me

1 - 7 of 7 Posts