World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,924 Posts
im sure alan (goatfish1) is fishing tonight he will post later
Sorry to say my dodgy back was giving me gip this afternoon, just raking up leaves so I wimped out and put the worms back in the freezer. I fished there in daylight 10 days ago and caught flatties. The match fishermen there caught some decent whiting as well. Previous week plenty of whiting too. Had I gone tonight I would have been quite confident of catching a few, would have been lovely on the beach. This getting older lark is a right bugger, think Ill stop! Alan

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
Sorry to say my dodgy back was giving me gip this afternoon, just raking up leaves so I wimped out and put the worms back in the freezer. I fished there in daylight 10 days ago and caught flatties. The match fishermen there caught some decent whiting as well. Previous week plenty of whiting too. Had I gone tonight I would have been quite confident of catching a few, would have been lovely on the beach. This getting older lark is a right bugger, think Ill stop! Alan
stop getting old? lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.