World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me And 2 Mates Decided To Go To Eype This Morning Got To Beach At 4-00 And Put A Bait Rod Out And Then At 5-00 We Started To Feather For Mackerel For An Hour Water Was So Calm It Was Also High Tide But No Sign Of Mackerel All We Had To Show Was A Small Codling Which Was Realsed Back Left The Beach At 7-30 . Where Are All The Mackerel To. Any Top Tips Would Be Appreaciated On Fishing At Eype .

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Me And 2 Mates Decided To Go To Eype This Morning Got To Beach At 4-00 And Put A Bait Rod Out And Then At 5-00 We Started To Feather For Mackerel For An Hour Water Was So Calm It Was Also High Tide But No Sign Of Mackerel All We Had To Show Was A Small Codling Which Was Realsed Back Left The Beach At 7-30 . Where Are All The Mackerel To. Any Top Tips Would Be Appreaciated On Fishing At Eype .
A calm evening high tide after a hot day would give you the best chance of catching at most venues ive tried in the past, you will catch them in the morning but evenings are allways far beter, its also still a little early give it another month and alot more fish will be there to be cought, i find august to be the best month!
By the way did the codling come to the bait rod or the feathers?

·
Registered
21,232 Posts
a couple of guys next to me at bexington were having mackerel through the middle of the day.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts