World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been flicking thru sea angler seen paul frenches review of the above rod, the guides on the one in the mag were different to mine, mine being fujis luminous guides, the whipping a different colour too, sure the blank is what it should be, feels like a tip actioned slim TT, any ideas on the guides tho whats the score, which guides should it have.

·
Registered
3,099 Posts
those rings have been out for ouite while now k series fuji, my m8 andy mewse is a rod builder he told they were brought out firstly for carp rods and found there on to the sea rods jim.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
wouldn't worry too much tbh probs a custom build or just a change in materials as stated above... if its any consolation mine is built with BNHG luminous, whipped in black and has gold and red trim bands on the butt section... standard factory build =]

Ross

·
Read Only
14,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wouldn't worry too much tbh probs a custom build or just a change in materials as stated above... if its any consolation mine is built with BNHG luminous, whipped in black and has gold and red trim bands on the butt section... standard factory build =]

Ross
sorted thanks ross

1 - 7 of 7 Posts