World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
early start 4.30 ,but as it was a spur of the moment thing ,and had to sort out gear first,..got on the water an hr later than what i would off preferred.
had a small window only in the whether ,so new that it would be nasty coming back.and it was spot on [typical].
The mark is one i fish and dive ,on frequently.and is approx 5ml up the coast..wrong direction according to the met.

the conditions were spot on for fish however so off i went.
and a good choice too.as i managed my target species this time.42cm and 53cm bass,.. still not over the 76cm target but there is still time in this year.had a big one follow me in but it lost interest at the last minute.
loads of big Pollock to approx.5plb,unusual for that area.
plus a little bonus
A fat pig off a wrasse ,..witch is a first for me on the lure plus he tried to bite me. very strong fighter but short lived unfortunately.

i don't ever target them ,only take pictures when free diving or spear fishing..32mm camera mysteriously lost from my luggage .[dive trip in the red see.]:nonono:

all the fishies swam off strong for next time.
and i had a tough paddle home.:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
722 Posts
gotta love the bass and it is the time for the big ones to be showing ... looks like a lovely day to be on the water

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.