World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,
I'm currently working in the area and staying at sand la mer at Tunstall,
the job may well go on a while yet so is it worth bringing the rods down for a spot of autumn angling, places tides baits appreciated thanks.

·
Registered
9,161 Posts
some of the best fishing is now hounds thornbacks and cod all within a mile or two of where you are

ETEC

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
The beach directly below the caravan park is worth a go for rays, I'd fish from low tide up, using crab and squid baits.
Also a good venue for cod in the winter.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Can someone tell me where Tunstal is exactly please....am i right in thinking holderness coast..??

·
Registered
280 Posts
cheers mate i apreciate that.....was down hornsea a couple of weeks back and got nothing...depending on tides may give tunstall a try this sunday......whats it like for parking....???

hughie

·
Registered
162 Posts
fished it saturday and got nowt but will fish it again, parkings great i used the visitors car park at the caravan park that is stright down the cliff top road, its a nice steady strole down the track to the beach, and lots of room to fish.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Tunstall has given up some good fish and no doubt will do in the future. :fishing:

But if Macky, Carl and Mark fished the last tide, there is probably nowt left to catch. :crazy: :giveup:

·
Registered
162 Posts
If your going anywere near hull on your way try fishing basket on beverley rd ive had fresh lug all year round by 1/2lb £6 or a 1lb £12 good quality worms to.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.