World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The day started off great as we headed out to the varn for some bait the skipper got the frying pan on as i had bought only the finest sausages and captin and dev bought the bacon we was well set for breakie.

Aboard the jolly today was big dev,captin,alex the boy that came with us for our adventure to france and never returned untill a week and a half later,then there was mick j and three of his mates and the skippers mate.The bait came aboard and we anchored up to try for the blonde rays but today was slow i had one bite and devs rod started going but he was still bait fishing i picked it up and and there was a fish on i told dev but i think he thought it was a dog at first so carried on letting me reel it in then it stripped line and he had the rod back but then said go on leddy you aint had one yet TOP BLOKE i reeled in my pb ray of 16lb or should i say devs pb ray of 16lb lol

We carried on fishing but it was very slow the trawlers may have scooped a lot of them up who knows we moved to another little spot but it was the same last innings on this mark and i had this a pb turbot only 2lb12 but great a first turbot

We then went to drift for some cod and got a few for the pot the biggest cod was about 4lb nice pan size not the best day in the world but good company,top skipper and boat

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Great report Wayne well done , thats very generous of Dev to let you reel in a good fish , Top man. :wiggle:

·
Wind Up Merchant
5,985 Posts
nice one wayne gutted i never came ,keep me in mind for the next one thow
cheers waw

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
well done boys as you know i was on the addy, and it was dire on there with plenty of doggies and pout during the night and not even a bite in the day.Devon had a nice lobster of 1.5lb and a huge crab almost 3lb but full of water,iam out with paul on sat.

·
Registered
985 Posts
great report,weather looks fine and the fry up looks good aswell,mix that with good company and the fish are a bonus.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Good report Wayne and a decent Blond.... well done all you was lucky to get the weather on your side....:wiggle::wiggle:

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
Well done Wayne, Sean n co, congrats on the pb's too, bet the turbot was a surprise :clap2:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.