World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have loads of holiday left over this year which my boss has told be that i have to take by the end of may so tongue in cheek i mentioned to the wife that i'd take the time and go off down the gower with the kayak and fishing gear...No kick back, just asked when and covering what weekends to which she said she'd come down on them but couldn't take any time off and doesn't want to get in the way of a fishing marathon......

whhhey hayyyyyy....air traffic control have given me the green light....
10 days at port eynon and oxwich during the end of may...mackeral should be in, triggers and bream should be arriving back on the wreck, bass will be all over the shop and i can near enough fish 24hrs a day.

john

·
Registered
Century Kompressor Super Sports, Penn Mags, Sloshes
3,584 Posts
lucky you m8 - i have 2 weeks of school next week from friday (inset friday)
hope to get a bit of fishibng done then....

G

·
I have loads of holiday left over this year which my boss has told be that i have to take by the end of may so tongue in cheek i mentioned to the wife that i'd take the time and go off down the gower with the kayak and fishing gear...No kick back, just asked when and covering what weekends to which she said she'd come down on them but couldn't take any time off and doesn't want to get in the way of a fishing marathon......

10 days at port eynon and oxwich during the end of may...mackeral should be in, triggers and bream should be arriving back on the wreck, bass will be all over the shop and i can near enough fish 24hrs a day.

john
were do you sleep then john or do you drive back to cardiff

·
Registered
5,246 Posts

john

Lucky sod:blink: I got a job to get one days fishing in when i book 7 days off:g: :g: :clap3:

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
were do you sleep then john or do you drive back to cardiff
i'l stay at oxwich or port eynon...try and get one of those pitches by the salt house for a week..
john

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey john,theres only enough room for 1 boat over that wreck and its been pre-booked by me. plus im bigger than u. ha ha.:clap3:

yeah but you'd be amazed at the damage a cordless drill can do to a gell coat........."Squatters rights Dean unless you be sailing with a man in womens clothing then its all yours!!!!"........

john

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice one John

I am taking the summer off <a href="http://web/?go=work">work</a> this year, starting begining of may so I will have plenty of spare time. Give me a shout closer to the time and I'll sort out a trip down here.

GB
will do GB want to get out around stackpole this year aswell...looks a lovely area to fish.

john

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey john,theres only enough room for 1 boat over that wreck and its been pre-booked by me. plus im bigger than u. ha ha.:clap3:
would you like to reconsider dean.......

john

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Dean
Lets hope you have the right numbers for THAT wreck, otherwise you will end up fishing in your drive!:nonono:
Still cant find that mussel bed anywhere in Morriston?
blueskip

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Dean
Lets hope you have the right numbers for THAT wreck, otherwise you will end up fishing in your drive!:nonono:
Still cant find that mussel bed anywhere in Morriston?
blueskip
hey vic,do me a favour.pm me youre adress.i want to send u a present. DEAN.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts