World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all last night i saw part of a program on sky3 ,a documentury of Ron and Valerie Taylor.This was about there work in protecting sharks and other marine life.
Valerie taylor manages to stroke sharks and giant eels she is amasing.It was her work that got the australian gov to declare grate whites a protected species.
It was also this couple that filmed most of the live footage for the "Jaws" film.

Does anyone have the entire 3hr show on video or dvd as i would love to see the whole show.
Heres hoping.
Tightlines..................
they have do amazing things to show how sharks getting hunted outare seas,sorry pete not got it video shagg:clap3: y

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Hi all last night i saw part of a program on sky3 ,a documentury of Ron and Valerie Taylor.This was about there work in protecting sharks and other marine life.
Valerie taylor manages to stroke sharks and giant eels she is amasing.It was her work that got the australian gov to declare grate whites a protected species.
It was also this couple that filmed most of the live footage for the "Jaws" film.

Does anyone have the entire 3hr show on video or dvd as i would love to see the whole show.
Heres hoping.
Tightlines..................
Are you possible thinking about Blue Water, White Death? It was a movie that I remember seeing at the cinema in the early 70s and most of the underwater camera work was by ron & Valerie Taylor

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts