World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went and fished the fal yesterday congerman33 jules and i,6 rods over 5 hours nothing but a macky for jules. kept for bait.
Right,decided to go there again today(gluttons for punishment)first fish was mine this little bass,nice,then congerman33 has a little turbot(no pic),a little later cgmn33 gets this thornie 5lb 12ozs,7pm cgmn33 says his goodbyes and goes home quite happy.So on we fish 7.30 jules rod nods and its lovely looking tub(aaahh sweet her words not mine)20 mins later her rod nods again (hmmm)and its a little female spot,great,8.30 her rod goes again(grrrrrr)its another tub,these two species are her first so they're pb's. All returned alive.
Its been a very enjoyable day and i like to see her catch ,i probably get as much pleasure seeing her catch as she does.Aj.:fishing1::1a:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
went and fished the fal yesterday congerman33 jules and i,6 rods over 5 hours nothing but a macky for jules. kept for bait.
Right,decided to go there again today(gluttons for punishment)first fish was mine this little bass,nice,then congerman33 has a little turbot(no pic),a little later cgmn33 gets this thornie 5lb 12ozs,7pm cgmn33 says his goodbyes and goes home quite happy.So on we fish 7.30 jules rod nods and its lovely looking tub(aaahh sweet her words not mine)20 mins later her rod nods again (hmmm)and its a little female spot,great,8.30 her rod goes again(grrrrrr)its another tub,these two species are her first so they're pb's. All returned alive.
Its been a very enjoyable day and i like to see her catch ,i probably get as much pleasure seeing her catch as she does.Aj.:fishing1::1a:
Sounds like a great day.......respect for going back and having it again !!....well done mate, so whats that......Jules 2, sunfish 0 !!...

BUT A wife who loves fishing....thats the best catch I''ve ever seen !!...get to go when ya want !!

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like a great day.......respect for going back and having it again !!....well done mate, so whats that......Jules 2, sunfish 0 !!...

BUT A wife who loves fishing....thats the best catch I''ve ever seen !!...get to go when ya want !!
well Mr pix i would say PUSHED to go at times.Aj.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
well Mr pix i would say PUSHED to go at times.Aj.
that would kinda take the fun out of it for me... prohibition and all that:slap:

·
Registered
24,894 Posts
Welldone Jules and steve! LOL AJ at least you didnt blank!!!! See you all soon!

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Well done to all 3 of you.Sounds like a great days fishing.Will have to meet up soon aj.All the best marty.

·
Registered
3,627 Posts
You know what i wanna say but i won't bother this time hehe well done jules....again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts