World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all, me and scott have been out on the boat for the last couple night, on a rampage to go fishing

It all started of with.....

please can we go fishing scottttttttttttttt?????

and i got my own way as aaron had the kids for 2 nights and scott had 2 days off of work :tu:

The plan was to spend 2 night fishing around the isle of wight, but as every one knows, the wind was just compleatly against us, so change of plan, and we had to stay closer to home

3 kids less, so i met scott down the boat yard, cos he had to sort out the electrics on his boat, or there be no fishin for me

he gets right into his work ya know haha

sorry scott
we didnt get out till late, so we set off in the itchen, cruising around to see where bouts we were gonna fish!
well that night i think it was greenlands bouy, scott had a smut pup haha

and i caught nothing
we parked up in the itchen, ad called it a night

next day we headed back to the hamble, as i needed a pee soooooo badly, and we managed to loose the bucket, and i wasnt going in front of every one in daylight lol ::)

once i was sorted out, i spotted mullet, then wanted one, so scott said, ok ill show you how its done haha
took us to one of his little hot spots and, omgthere was loads of them
we got them feeding in no time

which resulted in.........

scotts 1st of the year

my first of the year :happy: luv itttttttttttttt lol

scottts second missy mullet of the year :happy:

in the evening it was p**sing it down, so we tied up, shelter on and stayed ther for a while lol
we were gonna call it and quit, but rain eased and we just had to try a coulple of other places...
we went around by the docks, resulting in my first sole of the year yay, also first to scotts boat again :p

well chuffed :tu:
scott took us for a look to see if we could get some maccis, as ive not had one of those either lol
well the other place we went at the docks, we got just that lol
thats our bait sorted, so whole fillets baited up, we both got a massive bit at the same time, so we struck, and reeled at the same time..... but we ended up with no fish :'( :'( scott will explain this one lol

got told to move on, but a lil while later, we came back again :look: :look:

then rebaited, and scott had a massive knock, great fight too from mr bass :confused: weighed in at just over 3 lbs :happy:

then it was my turn, crackin bite, bass on never felt a bass run and fight like this in my life, i knew if i landed him, he was my personal best ive been after since i started out
guess what?????????????????????????/
i bloody well got him, 5lb on the nose, avvvvvv it, still rushin now!!!!!!

soz bout state of me, but it was like 3.45 in the morn haha

well by the time we got told to untie lol, we were shattered and looked at the time and it was 4.15am today lol, decided not to anchor, but to go back and get some shut eye!

went back local in the hamble today, scott had bream and a great big wrasse lol, i had 1 wrasse
and fisher dan had bream and wrasse, cos we see him on hamble quay, and grabbed him to try n get some mullet, but got moved on lol

great time out the last couple days/night, pitty it had to come to an end

home now, with loads bacon left for some more butties lol, till next time
tight lines :hungry:

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
hi all, me and scott have been out on the boat for the last couple night, on a rampage to go fishing

It all started of with.....

please can we go fishing scottttttttttttttt?????

and i got my own way as aaron had the kids for 2 nights and scott had 2 days off of work :tu:

The plan was to spend 2 night fishing around the isle of wight, but as every one knows, the wind was just compleatly against us, so change of plan, and we had to stay closer to home

3 kids less, so i met scott down the boat yard, cos he had to sort out the electrics on his boat, or there be no fishin for me

he gets right into his work ya know haha

sorry scott
we didnt get out till late, so we set off in the itchen, cruising around to see where bouts we were gonna fish!
well that night i think it was greenlands bouy, scott had a smut pup haha

and i caught nothing
we parked up in the itchen, ad called it a night

next day we headed back to the hamble, as i needed a pee soooooo badly, and we managed to loose the bucket, and i wasnt going in front of every one in daylight lol ::)

once i was sorted out, i spotted mullet, then wanted one, so scott said, ok ill show you how its done haha
took us to one of his little hot spots and, omgthere was loads of them
we got them feeding in no time

which resulted in.........

scotts 1st of the year

my first of the year :happy: luv itttttttttttttt lol

scottts second missy mullet of the year :happy:

in the evening it was p**sing it down, so we tied up, shelter on and stayed ther for a while lol
we were gonna call it and quit, but rain eased and we just had to try a coulple of other places...
we went around by the docks, resulting in my first sole of the year yay, also first to scotts boat again :p

well chuffed :tu:
scott took us for a look to see if we could get some maccis, as ive not had one of those either lol
well the other place we went at the docks, we got just that lol
thats our bait sorted, so whole fillets baited up, we both got a massive bit at the same time, so we struck, and reeled at the same time..... but we ended up with no fish :'( :'( scott will explain this one lol

got told to move on, but a lil while later, we came back again :look: :look:

then rebaited, and scott had a massive knock, great fight too from mr bass :confused: weighed in at just over 3 lbs :happy:

then it was my turn, crackin bite, bass on never felt a bass run and fight like this in my life, i knew if i landed him, he was my personal best ive been after since i started out
guess what?????????????????????????/
i bloody well got him, 5lb on the nose, avvvvvv it, still rushin now!!!!!!

soz bout state of me, but it was like 3.45 in the morn haha

well by the time we got told to untie lol, we were shattered and looked at the time and it was 4.15am today lol, decided not to anchor, but to go back and get some shut eye!

went back local in the hamble today, scott had bream and a great big wrasse lol, i had 1 wrasse
and fisher dan had bream and wrasse, cos we see him on hamble quay, and grabbed him to try n get some mullet, but got moved on lol

great time out the last couple days/night, pitty it had to come to an end

home now, with loads bacon left for some more butties lol, till next time
tight lines :hungry:
Superb report, packed full of firsts, pbs and I love the picture story board start.

Very well done and cheers for a good read.

Richard

·
Registered
185 Posts
Great report, well done on the pb bass

·
Registered
426 Posts
Scott stayed awake all that time to help with bass, well done sounds like a fantastic session and great report as ever!!!!! Submarine torpedoed bucket.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
well done the both you some cracking fish there great report clare , cant wait to get our boat out again just weather beats us everytime , so its pier fishing for now ,

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Great Report Claire, and well done on your PB Bass (finally) :1a::1a:, I bet now you want to break your PB again, those Bass are very addictive.

Andy

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great Report Claire, and well done on your PB Bass (finally) :1a::1a:, I bet now you want to break your PB again, those Bass are very addictive.

Andy
oh yes lol, next target iis a double lol, ill even return him for the pleasure of trying to catch him another day :idea:

·
Registered
250 Posts
really well done clare bet your happy you got your mackerel now wish i can go mackerel fishing again . i bet you liked it on your boat .im going on trip with dad and his mates in august i cant wait . im geting ready to fish weymouth pier tonight ill tell you how i get on clare take care xx lucy

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
really well done clare bet your happy you got your mackerel now wish i can go mackerel fishing again . i bet you liked it on your boat .im going on trip with dad and his mates in august i cant wait . im geting ready to fish weymouth pier tonight ill tell you how i get on clare take care xx lucy
defo let me know how you get on, its sooooooooooo good to hear how you getting on, and my mackeral, i wanted one because you keep catching them, and i wanted to have one tooooooooooo, so i could tell you about it lol
i cant wait till i have a chance to meet up with you, you are one of a kind lucy, and your dads sooo proud of you, and so am i xxx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts