World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After fishing the Gynn wall on wednesday got home around 5.30 had a bath something to eat then sandhog came home with the kid's at 9pm, so go the gear together and went on whitehaven pier 10.30 till 1.30am. still bad only 5 whiteing and sandhog 2 whiteing:nonono:, his lad had a dab and then went back to the car to sleep, the sea was perfect but still no doggies. long day but i'll find the fish some were one day.:fishing1:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well not bad for a 200mile all round travel to get a few whiteing scotland next week and if i just get a ****ing whiteing I'll stick to workington pier.:blink:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whereabouts in scotland are you going pete?
Some open that cal has got us in the kid's all get a prize for just fishing. will have to ask cal were it's at as i don't listen at the meeting's think this is the end of club fishing for me after this year. Just gona be in team cumbria and have a good time finding new mark's and makeing money for R.N.L.I. and it's fun.:group:

G

·
Some open that cal has got us in the kid's all get a prize for just fishing. will have to ask cal were it's at as i don't listen at the meeting's think this is the end of club fishing for me after this year. Just gona be in team cumbria and have a good time finding new mark's and makeing money for R.N.L.I. and it's fun.:group:

good lad :showoff:

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
good lad :showoff:
He Lee billy has given me a air bed that will support a small WHALE:showoff::fish: and a sleeping bag you can fit 4 in:group: just a bit damp and smelly and that's with your Tshirt out after you left young binza to sleep on his own:kissing:.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.