World Sea Fishing Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i will try again...........................has anybody tried two tree island lately.and if so how did you get on.jed

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
I fished it a couple of years ago but its a bit iffy at night.

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
I was mearly saying that two tree island is not safe to fish at night. Often cars from Southend seafront turn up there to see who can the fastest in the car park. Also two tree island has been used for drug deals is also known as a dogging site and the island is also notorious for people trying to commit suicide by using a pipe connected to the exhaust pipe.

·
The Ego
6,046 Posts
Two tree island is near leigh on sea

15,082 Posts
I was mearly saying that two tree island is not safe to fish at night. Often cars from Southend seafront turn up there to see who can the fastest in the car park. Also two tree island has been used for drug deals is also known as a dogging site and the island is also notorious for people trying to commit suicide by using a pipe connected to the exhaust pipe.
Sounds like a proper night out,Fishing,smoking a spliff,getting a gobble while the racing is going on and at the end of the night watching some loonie top himself!....Anyone going tonight!:)

Ron

G

·
Jed, from the replies so far, I guess it is not high on the list of 'Best places in the south east to fish'.
I can not see any further useful information being posted so will close the thread.

·
Registered
6,835 Posts
Come to think of it, I don't want to know where Two Tree Island is anymore:uhuh: :uhuh: :eek:hnoes: :eek:hnoes:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.