World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
met up with polar stu and deg's yesterday at fishing4u shop then headed off undesided and ended up at ty croes.
set up fish bait's at distance and worm's close in.

it was flat calm and on and of bright sun shine.

then the first fish to me a nice ballan wrasse.

then it was a steady flow off whiting, doggie's small pollock and small coalie's.

then deg's land's him self a bangor fish supper only to put it back.

then the dreaded rummbly tummy started so off we headed to holyhead and a nice fat kebab.
full stomach's we headed to treaudder bay and raven's point. got there walked around and it was empty. so we walked back the car and as we were getting our tackle out the boot's three bloke's came past fully laden with tackle. they spotted us and started a quick march around to raven's.
but joe being a bit smarter grabbed his tackle quick and done a lynford christy across the garden's and beet them there. lol
night fall came and then it was nothing but bangor city scampi all night (doggie's) must off had about 40 between the 3 of us.
stu had two big conger take's that went to ground and the only other fish i had was a little huss.

·
King of Kings
16,043 Posts
met up with polar stu and deg's yesterday at fishing4u shop then headed off undesided and ended up at ty croes.
set up fish bait's at distance and worm's close in.

it was flat calm and on and of bright sun shine.

then the first fish to me a nice ballan wrasse.

then it was a steady flow off whiting, doggie's small pollock and small coalie's.

then deg's land's him self a bangor fish supper only to put it back.

then the dreaded rummbly tummy started so off we headed to holyhead and a nice fat kebab.
full stomach's we headed to treaudder bay and raven's point. got there walked around and it was empty. so we walked back the car and as we were getting our tackle out the boot's three bloke's came past fully laden with tackle. they spotted us and started a quick march around to raven's.
but joe being a bit smarter grabbed his tackle quick and done a lynford christy across the garden's and beet them there. lol
night fall came and then it was nothing but bangor city scampi all night (doggie's) must off had about 40 between the 3 of us.
stu had two big conger take's that went to ground and the only other fish i had was a little huss.

sounds like u had good trip joe nice and report and pics.shaggy:clap3:

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
well done lads nice fish me and my dad going fishing today or tommoro :). was it busy there at all in the day time any where that is as we might try roscolin tbay ty croes?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
What can I say you can't beat a bit of doggy, that crabs a bit small though. Where's the rest of the gangs reports, didn't they go to Pwllheli?

·
Registered
234 Posts
thanks for trying to spoil our day m8 it was us that you raced in front of us to get
on the mark i dident think fishermen especially from this forum would do something as underhand as that we traveled from mansfield to fish that mark but ofcorse that wont matter to you as long as you had a good day and could brag to all that you managed to spoil it for us.
well we went to lilly pond instead and we had a brilliant day no thanks to you
5 ray 23 doggies plus 1 pollack im glad the majority of fishermen arnt so selfcentred and running across peoples gardens to get there quicker is why we arnt made welcome at ravens point in the first place

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
thanks for trying to spoil our day m8 it was us that you raced in front of us to get
on the mark i dident think fishermen especially from this forum would do something as underhand as that we traveled from mansfield to fish that mark but ofcorse that wont matter to you as long as you had a good day and could brag to all that you managed to spoil it for us.
5 ray 23 doggies plus 1 pollack im glad the majority of fishermen arnt so selfcentred and running across peoples gardens to get there quicker is why we arnt made welcome at ravens point in the first place
top fishing mate

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
i,m sorry but as far as i knew no one has a right to a mark regardless of where you come from.

i,m glad you found another spot and had a good day for your travels.

·
Registered
234 Posts
i,m sorry but as far as i knew no one has a right to a mark regardless of where you come from.

i,m glad you found another spot and had a good day for your travels.
running across peoples gardens to get to a mark before someone else
is what gives fishermen a bad name and spoils it for the rest of us i dont mind us not getting to the mark before you but do not condone the way and means you did it .we followed protocol and parked outside the complex and followed the path you parked inside and ran over peoples gardens to get there first.
glad you had a good days fishing but please have consideration for others next time.

·
Registered
1,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sorry mate we had been trying to get on there for week's. we went there earlier and there were people on it. so we went to ty croes. then came back walked around with out our tackle to see if it was free then came back for our tackle. so hence running through my nana's garden.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts