World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went down the tyne the day using lug for bait i didnt have clue were it was we just went for a day out didnt catch a thing except a crab my mate robbie also caught a crab it ws really boring uploaded a pic if any1 nos were it is and if it had been any good for other people

Attachments

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
went down the tyne the day using lug for bait i didnt have clue were it was we just went for a day out didnt catch a thing except a crab my mate robbie also caught a crab it ws really boring uploaded a pic if any1 nos were it is and if it had been any good for other people
I can tell u where it is its intenational paints at pelaw one of my fave little haunts along the tyne my house in only 2 mins away up the bank!

Stu

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
havent been fishing since the steetly meet mate due to arthritis but ive just been put on mophine tablets which seem to be doing the trick so hopefully i will be out again soon!

Stu

·
Registered
11,285 Posts
DONT use lugworm in the rivers.

as you found out its brilliant crab bait but rubbish for fish.

if you cant get crab then only use ragworm, idealy tipped with mackerel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts