World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
ive got two ultra mag xl 3’s and Abu 523 (basically same reel), I’m doing a ct conversion on them all but want a decent/fancy conversion bar! I know you can get the bars from a few places like black dog tackle but they all seem to be just the standard bar. I really want something like in the attached picture? Also after some of the longer alley mag adjuster knobs. anybody got any info on where I could find these or get them made?

many thanks
Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Russ aka Blakdog will still be the man to ask. I've a feeling he's a fan of these and has a few in his collection? Could have that completely wrong mind:D

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Hi all.
ive got two ultra mag xl 3’s and Abu 523 (basically same reel), I’m doing a ct conversion on them all but want a decent/fancy conversion bar! I know you can get the bars from a few places like black dog tackle but they all seem to be just the standard bar. I really want something like in the attached picture? Also after some of the longer alley mag adjuster knobs. anybody got any info on where I could find these or get them made?

many thanks
Nick
I made those conversion bars many years ago dont have access to the machines any more im afraid

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That’s a shame, already spoke to black dog tackle. Will have to keep looking!
Thanks for the reply’s

·
Registered
19,598 Posts
Hi all.

many thanks
Nick
:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts