World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn`t going to but having been asked more than once "When`s the next,how long and will it be soon" i have relented and have managed to squeeze another one in at short notice if anyone is up for it.How about the Pagham pipe/Viscount drive venue as a warm up to the last one,got a date and a time...

Venue-as already stated..
Date-Saturday April 26th (yep two weeks today)
HW-22.05/5.3m
Meet-on the shingle 19.00
Start-19.30 and fish till midnight.

If there`s enough going i`ll throw in a trophy,the usual rules and reminders will be posted up in due course,if your interested and i mean really interested let me know and i`ll get things on the move.
Many thanks for reading this and i`ll hopefully see you there......Alan

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hi Alan, I'll be working that night, so won't be able to make it I'm afraid...I'll Deffo be at the next one though!

·
Registered
309 Posts
I was determined to make the next one but I'm at an all day all night movie marathon in Birmingham that weekend.

·
Registered
684 Posts
I wasn`t going to but having been asked more than once "When`s the next,how long and will it be soon" i have relented and have managed to squeeze another one in at short notice if anyone is up for it.How about the Pagham pipe/Viscount drive venue as a warm up to the last one,got a date and a time...

Venue-as already stated..
Date-Saturday April 26th (yep two weeks today)
HW-22.05/5.3m
Meet-on the shingle 19.00
Start-19.30 and fish till midnight.

If there`s enough going i`ll throw in a trophy,the usual rules and reminders will be posted up in due course,if your interested and i mean really interested let me know and i`ll get things on the move.
Many thanks for reading this and i`ll hopefully see you there......Alan
Hi Alan...Is this on mate?

Rob

1 - 12 of 12 Posts