World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
morning all.
just a quick report, decided o weyboure and hooked a right :wheelchai bloody wheels kept getting stuck lol....
nar set up around 18:00 and fished untill 23:00, vermin were out in large numbers stripping baits within 10 mins.
no weed, 1 fish {40cm pout}.... thats it :doh: it was a cracking calm quiet evening with only 2-3 other anglers on the beach.
the high light of my night was that bloody ticket machine ! £4.80,, printing-printing-printing no f****ing ticket its done me
up like a kipper, just makes ya wonder how many other un-suspecting people it catches. but an angler who was leaving
gave me his 24hr ticket {bless his heart and thanks again}.....

thats all folks... a hole lotta nowt about lol
take care kev :2:

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hey up Kev......You cant win em all I suppose mate, Bloody good pout though fella.
Thanks for the report bud, Good read as usual :thumbs:

Catch ya soon mate

Craig

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Hi kev thats not good bud at least you got out was thinking of trying n.norfolk myself sunday maybe I will stay local dont think theres much about so may give second avenue a try for a flattie or two or a early bass or maybe nowt chin up mate bass will be here soon cheers wayne.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
40 cm pout is a goodun bud (if theres such a thing as a good pout lol ) at least you was out trying :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi kev thats not good bud at least you got out was thinking of trying n.norfolk myself sunday maybe I will stay local dont think theres much about so may give second avenue a try for a flattie or two or a early bass or maybe nowt chin up mate bass will be here soon cheers wayne.
hi ya wayne, i was sooo tempted on scratby i should have listened to my heart eh :doh:,,, but i suppose u gotta get out n try.
hopefully better things will come when you get out, scratby is on my cards soon tho
take care kev

40 cm pout is a goodun bud (if theres such a thing as a good pout lol ) at least you was out trying :thumbs:
should have payed attention to ya bbm about feeding crabs :g: bugger i landed a double crab on my last cast.
things did look promising at first with the pout nice n fat n all,,, but not wot i was after, first cast fish on 20 casts later
crab crab crab {reminds me of NN slugs}
speak to ya soon chaz take care kev

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
lol Kev , crabs are abundant at the moment , shall find out how bad again at mondays match myself at my fav venue (shytehouse :yucky:)oh well ..ps ,i cleared all the slugs away in winter ....lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
We'll done on the pout kev at least it saved a blank. I've been down Kessingland the last 3 weeks fished about six times only caught one 3lb spotted dog and loads of pin tings.cant wait for the bass to show now going to try cart gap Thursday. Hope the ticket machine works this time

·
Registered
102 Posts
if you get a problem with the ticket machine Kev phone the number on the machine and complain bitterly the will refund you.

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
We'll done on the pout kev at least it saved a blank. I've been down Kessingland the last 3 weeks fished about six times only caught one 3lb spotted dog and loads of pin tings.cant wait for the bass to show now going to try cart gap Thursday. Hope the ticket machine works this time
hi ya andy, yup would be a good call at eccles, very good mark for the bass etc, had some cracking nights there.
i think very similar things have happened at cart gap machine :wallbash:
will look forward to ya report
take care kev

if you get a problem with the ticket machine Kev phone the number on the machine and complain bitterly the will refund you.
hi ya jonah, yep i was ranting and raving with north norfolk district council who the give me the 24hr phone number
for problems with the ticket machines {01533 616222} closed at midnights.
but as you said they finally agreed to full payment of the £4.80
thanks for your info and take care kev

1 - 10 of 10 Posts