World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A group from work had an evening at Aldeburgh last night. We set up around the Martello tower, weather was lovely and mild. Had whiting and pouting first cast, someone had a smooth hound first cast. The whiting were like a plague with 2 or 3 on a trace every cast. My friend Andy fishing next to me had one of 36cm. At high tide I heard him shout and wandered over to see he had landed a COD, not huge at 38cm, but first one I have seen for a while. No other cod showed up, but this does bring some hope....

·
Registered
31 Posts
A group from work had an evening at Aldeburgh last night. We set up around the Martello tower, weather was lovely and mild. Had whiting and pouting first cast, someone had a smooth hound first cast. The whiting were like a plague with 2 or 3 on a trace every cast. My friend Andy fishing next to me had one of 36cm. At high tide I heard him shout and wandered over to see he had landed a COD, not huge at 38cm, but first one I have seen for a while. No other cod showed up, but this does bring some hope....

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts