World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all................can we have some confiirns / yes ill prob be there , for next sat plze
need 12 plus.7.30 at base of pier,park up top if u want to go before dawn
Anything over to RNLI...£10 each cheers brand:) :) :)
MUMBLY PIER

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hi Brand,
You said on a privious thread that ' Juniours to be accomnied by adults' What age is classed as a juniour ? :g:
Thanks
Gr8 Angler:)

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
gutted mate, somethings come up and i aint gonna be able to make it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: try and make the next one.:clap2:

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Brand,
You said on a privious thread that ' Juniours to be accomnied by adults' What age is classed as a juniour ? :g:
Thanks
Gr8 Angler:)
hi m8 .........well i would think10/12 ish ,as long as they are acc by dad /mum grandad etc and say make things comfortable....chair ,eats flask,radio sut clothing ,safety issues ......... fine.......you dont have to stay all nite if you dont to.but park up top cos they lock the gates at bout 11 pm .

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
no andy kol said he was going to kick my butt.i think that 12lb ray has scared him off.come on kol a good bit of banter:) :) :)
gutted mate, cant make it, ill have to wait untill the next 1 b4 i can whoop your bum!!!!

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:clap2: myself,bro,steve wood,s.t.i.d +2,d harris will all be there brand:clap2:
hi lads/gals...steve ?.......see u there m8s:)

·
Registered
779 Posts
Rob, Sparky Pete, Phil the Float and myself will be there to see you all there.

·
Registered
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Rob, Sparky Pete, Phil the Float and myself will be there to see you all there.
hiiiiiiiiiii lads....seems to be a few of us then,congers mine then ok :) :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts