World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me point out I am no way affiliated with the following business - I am simply a very very happy customer who hates getting ripped of with poor value for money.

Sometime ago I posted a thread asking for details of where I might get some foam blanks covered in vinyl to match my other boat seats. Well I found somewhere in Exeter only a few miles form where I live - they are called Trimllfixit and are based on Marsh Barton industrial estate.

They did an absolutely fantastic job, mating the vinyl perfectly and applying contrasting piping as per my request. I couldn't believe when I first saw them it really was a quality job...... much better than the original seats!!!! The price was excellent as well. I got two back seats and a bespoke front seat that was three feet long for half the cost of replacing the back seats with original equipment.... so I just though I would drop a thread to add to the already vast knowledge base on this site.

Cheers Pout Man

Pout - I'd rather loose my tackle !!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
My Mums partener has his own upholstery firm in neath south wales, its called ABC re- upholstery, he's done many boat seats and fair play to him they were amazing quality and a damn site cheaper compared to his competion.

and no im not on commision :)

a boats name that comes to mind that he done was " charlie brown" swansea marina

1 - 2 of 2 Posts