World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having just purchased a share in a boat im looking for an uptider. im not going to spend a fortune but looking for a rod about the 60-80 quid mark. any suggestions? i had been thinking of one of the greys or a daiwa proteus or sea hunter. i have a sea hunter 20-30lb and im impressed with it.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts
having just purchased a share in a boat im looking for an uptider. im not going to spend a fortune but looking for a rod about the 60-80 quid mark. any suggestions? i had been thinking of one of the greys or a daiwa proteus or sea hunter. i have a sea hunter 20-30lb and im impressed with it.
I have a pair of the older greys uptiders and they are great. I've not used the newer "G-Series" version though.

Perhaps search if anyone has old stock of the outdtaed version...you may get a good deal?

I think Keen's in Aberkenfig had a 4-6oz version last time I was there

Matt

·
Registered
822 Posts
someone is selling a tdxu 4/10 in the classieds for 70 quid

·
Registered
186 Posts
I have a brand new Greys carbon Uptider 10ft 4~6oz with an adjustable butt,you twist and turn it to lock the butt length,its new price is £89.00 ,I would sell it for £45.00 including p&p,I would rather see it used as gather dust in my garage,

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sorry colliehybrid but i ordered a rod on thursday. got myself an uglystik 5-10oz. oh and a century tip tornado super match! :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts