World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im leaving for Bognor tomorrow afternoon and will be fishing on Wednesday, H/W is around lunchtime. What I need to know is where is the best place to go for daytime fishing near Bognor and what to fish for?

I have been thinking of Pagham or Elmer but don't know anything about the area so really need your help.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Im leaving for Bognor tomorrow afternoon and will be fishing on Wednesday, H/W is around lunchtime. What I need to know is where is the best place to go for daytime fishing near Bognor and what to fish for?

I have been thinking of Pagham or Elmer but don't know anything about the area so really need your help.
For a chance of a decent fish try climping which isnt too far east of elmer. Good possibility of a stingray or a smoothound.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just had a look on Multimap, can you drive right down to the beach or is it a bit of a hike? Looks like there is some deep water there as well.

·
Registered
5,565 Posts
Just had a look on Multimap, can you drive right down to the beach or is it a bit of a hike? Looks like there is some deep water there as well.
You drive down the bottom of the road and park in the car park on your right. About £2.40 for 4 hours but the old man soon forgets how long you've been there so you can stay longer if you want. From the car park the beach is right in front of you. :secret:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts