World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

OK, have heard talk of areas on the north coast that you can get S.E. Rays from deep water marks on the north coast (Cornwall way) during the day, my Brother-I-L is down from London and want a good shout at landing something decent(have somewhere sorted for the evening -night), can someone give me an idea PM me if necessary.

Many thanks for any help.

Cheers

manick

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
Just get your bait in the water,you never know.That's fishing.:wallbash::wallbash:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, but it helps if you are pre-armed with info on where might give you a better chance, rather than chucking and chancing!!

Manick

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
yeah, but it helps if you are pre-armed with info on where might give you a better chance, rather than chucking and chancing!!

Manick
Chucking & chancing is what fishings all about.You have to be in it,to win it.:1a::1a::1a::1a:lol.With a few blanks along the way.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, for me not a problem, been fishing for years and will continue fishing for years to come but I am tallking about someone who is fairly new to fishing and want to keep him fishing. So in this case am looking for a bit of a shortcut, might blank, but might at least be in with a good shout.

anyone else? many thanks for the PM GB, will look into those.

Manick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts