World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:idea: Lincolnshire peeler keeps for ages so it is brilliant stuff to keep in your box if your a match angler (but dont use it) and when ever you have a good day and club members ask you what secret bait you got in your box :secret: show them the lincolnshire peeler.Eventually you find that half the club is using your secret bait and blanking!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
When I used to carp fish obsessively,after prebaiting a swim I used to drop some bait that had blown(stopped catching fish) around the bank, then I'd fish the swim a couple of days later,catch a shedfull leave more of the same blown bait around the swim as I left.The fulltime carpfishers(or should I say carp campers) on the water would rush round bag the swim for the next week and copy what they thought was my bait!They never could understand how I fished for 24 hours(I had a job!) and catch 10 times as much as them.When I gave up my ticket on the water I showed the 2 full timers what I REALLY was catching on and they were going to lynch me!

·
Registered
4,168 Posts
Another good reason tro keep some lincolnshire in your box is if your fishing somewhere with a slightly uneven surface you can put some under the leg of your seat box ....hay presto level box...i think its great stuff.........

john

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi there, I bought some off Ebay and took it on a boat trip after Smoothies last year, I was rubbish and the others on the boat all had hounds on fresh crab and me with my secret bait had nothing not even a dog on it, I'll never buy it again.

·
Registered
594 Posts
whats linconshire peeler??

·
Registered
439 Posts
had a bit of a worry with a blowing exhaust on the car, didn't want the old bill to stop me, but thanks to lincolnshire peeler my worries are all behind me now.

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
it's not gulp..which should be considered and fished as a plastic lure and can be very effective when fished like that, but some other manaufactued bait. It's supposed to be mashed peeler crab, but as someone else pointed out, if you had perfectly good peelers which can go for a quid each somtimes..why would you mash em up to sell! Whats really in it is anybodies guess

So a seach on fleabay and you'll get plenty of results of the various linconshire peeler products

·
Registered
462 Posts
it's not gulp..which should be considered and fished as a plastic lure and can be very effective when fished like that, but some other manaufactued bait. It's supposed to be mashed peeler crab, but as someone else pointed out, if you had perfectly good peelers which can go for a quid each somtimes..why would you mash em up to sell! Whats really in it is anybodies guess

So a seach on fleabay and you'll get plenty of results of the various linconshire peeler products
Hi,
Bought some LP Squid and Lug Bass Special off e-bay.
Two things what has Lug and Squid got to do with Peeler Crab?
And It's so special the Bass don't know about it yet, we had 25 bass 3 small Codling and 2 Eels all were caught on lugworm. I wonder how much lugworm was in the special?
Tipped the lot over the side, who knows there may be a realy hungry fish about.
Absolute Rubbish
Gary

1 - 11 of 11 Posts