World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all
i am looking to buy a used beach caster having boat fished, nearly all my fishing career, its only to be used a handfull of times when the weather is pants and boat fishing out of the question due to weather, what type ? length should i be looking for? i intend too fish mostly areas from cardiff to nash point. any help would be gratefull, or does anyone know of 1 for sale locally?
tight lines

·
Registered
3,656 Posts
If you're after a good deal grab one of the Shakespeare Salt beachcasters from Glasgow Angling (they're in the stock clearance section) £40 for an excellent beachcaster in 12 or 13 foot

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
welcome to have a try of my Imax 2 bi-ceps anytime m8. Will suit you down to the ground, as thats the areas I fish regularly too, and it'll handle Aberthaw rough and clean ground no probs.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
not much ha!!!
as its a new angling experience for me the least amount the better!! ie if i dont get on with it then i aint spent 2 much trying is my motto ha
ps thanks 4 the offer wiggles m8 i woudnt want 2 use somone elses though i am a crap caster off the boat m8 an prob snap yours lol, pps thanks all for the pms for rods for sale i will chose one soon after reviews been sorted
regards keith

·
Registered
6,481 Posts
not much ha!!!
as its a new angling experience for me the least amount the better!! ie if i dont get on with it then i aint spent 2 much trying is my motto ha
ps thanks 4 the offer wiggles m8 i woudnt want 2 use somone elses though i am a crap caster off the boat m8 an prob snap yours lol, pps thanks all for the pms for rods for sale i will chose one soon after reviews been sorted
regards keith
get over the local markets in splott bessemer road and sully, mikes m8 jimmy said there was a half tidy one down sully for a tenner, this morning (sunday), but thats prob out of your price range.

·
Registered
1,227 Posts
If you're after a good deal grab one of the Shakespeare Salt beachcasters from Glasgow Angling (they're in the stock clearance section) £40 for an excellent beachcaster in 12 or 13 foot
I have the 12 and it is excellent value. Not ideal for pendulum casts, but does a good job of oht and off the ground casts.

·
Registered
210 Posts
these days there are tons of cheeeep*new* 10 and 12 foot rods around in tackle shops markets online etc without being a tight wad:fishing:tacklesmart is good for cheap stuff too!

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i didnt wana spend that much m8!!!
i heard that they were selling wellies with left and right on the toes, handy 4 u 4 scotand m8, save you wearing your right on your left again finding out after 30 fields wouldnt it lolo

·
Registered
39 Posts
these days there are tons of cheeeep*new* 10 and 12 foot rods around in tackle shops markets online etc without being a tight wad:fishing:tacklesmart is good for cheap stuff too!
i have a few u can have just need new top eyes living in swansea if its any good phone number is 07769651725 any time in the day if u want 2 ring me:fishing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts