World Sea Fishing Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already posted this on the South & West Wales Forum but I thought it might be useful on here as well. Last week when I went out with Paid4 (a well known destroyer of boat equipment) & at the end of the day, the maddies & the peat they were in, had been tipped & trodden into my non-slip mat, & I had the devils own job to get both out!:nonono:
So I decided to make a worm container that would keep the worms off the floor, (& from under his size 13's), yet be easy to access & remove for washing out etc, & I came up with yet another blueskip "under 20p invention", should keep my mat clean a bit longer;) doubtless he will respond & deny all knowledge:whistling:
blueskip

S

·
0 Posts
thats not Paid4 proof mate. his fat ar$$ will knock it over and still tread worms in your mat

·
Registered
12,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thats not Paid4 proof mate. his fat ar$$ will knock it over and still tread worms in your mat
Its reversible!:yeah: so the body of it sits in the transom well, (so called because it gets everything "well away" from his fat arse), that way, it should last at least a short tomato season?:g:
blueskip

1 - 5 of 5 Posts