World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never tryed, also this question has probably been asked before, (so I may well be making myself look a right arse)more brackets to follow> (get to the question now) are you poised?
Can you use the above on rough ground for Cod or is this purely intended for wreck work?
There you go, got there eventually ....hic

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
I have never tryed, also this question has probably been asked before, (so I may well be making myself look a right arse)more brackets to follow> (get to the question now) are you poised?
Can you use the above on rough ground for Cod or is this purely intended for wreck work?
There you go, got there eventually ....hic
ooooh...!!!

this is something i was going to try to.....a good long drift off the head might find one hanging on....

·
THE TROLLING MAESTRO
8,649 Posts
great rod you have there..i use a pair of them for trolling...awesome

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
great rod you have there..i use a pair of them for trolling...awesome
Havent used it yet....sad, have a little seven foot spinning rod, had it for years bought it at Ted Holgates, under the arches at Brighton, sadly gone now.
Went into a tackle shop yesterday (Hove) and it was £85.99!!!!
£59.00 quid at Hassocks garden centre....think they were selling them on wsf £49.99 a little while ago (doh)
Fantastic Rods def!
P.s... if you are a member of hassocks angling soc then you get a one pound voucher for every pound you spend in there, over a certain am.ount

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
you can also use any of the redgill/shad/twintails/sidewinder/jellyworm lures over rough ground for cod as well.

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that clears that one up then..........thanks for the posts guys, honestly something else I knew little about, then I go on wsf features and tackle set ups and learn even more. Nice one Cheers.
Gonna try drifting with some muppets and a pirk as a weight to start off with, on some rough ground for Cod if they come and play. good choice?
Sussex coast anybody done good with this on rough ground?:sneaky2:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts