World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Off down z42's mark today for a session with him, h ope it's productive today as it was last time out . Hope the rain aint to heavy:(! Watch this space for updates......;)

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
Weathers just as bad tomorrow according to accu weather, but that's nothing to go by mind. A weekend without wind and rain would be a nice change. Fed up to the back teeth of bloody rain. Right that's my winge out the Way , did you set up at all.

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am determined to have a bash tomorrow!! If it lightens just a bit i will be out. Fingers crossed coz my mrs is doing my f&*king nut in AAAARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Poxy weather stopped me again!! Looks like tuesday maybe wednesday , May have to give goldcliff a go coz tides to big for our mark. But on the bright side i have this for tea which i marinated last night. CARRIBEAN CHICKEN, RICE + PEAS WITH FRIED DUMPLINGS ...... YUM YUMMM

Glad i stayed home now lol!:)

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
I hope I can get out in the week for a session on the river, the wind and rain didn't stop all weekend. Jak,that food does look nice, your missus must be a good cook, lucky you buddy, lol.

·
Banned
874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I hope I can get out in the week for a session on the river, the wind and rain didn't stop all weekend. Jak,that food does look nice, your missus must be a good cook, lucky you buddy, lol.
Oi ...... That' s my cooking fella:cool: Hence why i had to learn to cook over 27 years ago because my mrs. can't cook for sh!t lol ... She burnt a salad once lmfao .. Even the kids ask her for a slice of gravy for our roast's lolol

·
Registered
3,348 Posts
Lol, same here mate, I do the cooking at home. My mother was a teacher (domestic science, in those days), she used to say to me " you have to learn your missus may not be able to ", she was right God bless her. I like cooking and eating fish when I get the chance of catching one big enough, lol you will have to give me the recipe for that mate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.