World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
net to vale on wed night with ginger and bob, got there about six to fish the tide down. Good reports from the week earlier had my hopes up but it was just slugs and snags. Lots of others fishing ( and in my normal bay) so we had to head towards mundsley about three bays along. Fine until the water got level the end of the breakers then it was a tackle eater and I had no rotten bottom rigs with me. Off to Bridlington on fri for the euro open, fingers crossed it's better than last year. Tight lines people

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Tuff going m8... Haven't heard of a decent fish this week any where was going down at 2 am this morning but decided not too..
Euro should be interesting this year looks like the forecast is on there side for a change..

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tuff going m8... Haven't heard of a decent fish this week any where was going down at 2 am this morning but decided not too.. Euro should be interesting this year looks like the forecast is on there side for a change..
yer hope so mate, last year was unreal with the weather but still fished the sea side instead of the Humber because you could hold bottom fine. Be nice to see some decent fish again though and hopefully on my rod! Lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts