World Sea Fishing Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quicky, i'm gonna be moving on a Daiwa 6hm millionaire soon, but got no idea how to ask for it because i can't find any others for sale?? :mellow:

The only other one i found was on US ebay at $135. But that was boxed in mint condition.

So has anyone got any idea what i should be asking for mine?

·
Registered
21,930 Posts
Probably better keeping it as a spare. Put some new line on it and a leader. Nothing worse than a big frap in the winter when your hands are freezing cold or lose your gear and leader and theres cod in front of you.....it will still get you out of trouble. up the river you only need 50-60 yards so this is well good enough. I always carry at least 3 spare reels in winter just in case.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Probably better keeping it as a spare. Put some new line on it and a leader. Nothing worse than a big frap in the winter when your hands are freezing cold or lose your gear and leader and theres cod in front of you.....it will still get you out of trouble. up the river you only need 50-60 yards so this is well good enough. I always carry at least 3 spare reels in winter just in case.
Don't get me wrong, i've been using it for nearly a year now and it's served me very well, as good if not better than my 6500. But with winter approaching i'm gonna be renewing a lot of my gear and if i shift this on now, i can put the money in the new tackle pot. :clap2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts